Technology advances give us access to so many wonderful options. Today, we can choose between many different phone options, computers, and even how we achieve our best smile. 40 years ago, there was really only one option to achieve a straight smile – metal braces. Today, clear aligners with Invisalign are a great alternative to metal brackets and braces.
All about invisible aligners: https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/invisible-orthodontic-aligners#2
Feeling great and confident in your smile is so important. While traditional braces still provide wonderful results, Invisalign invisible braces allow you to achieve those same results without the look and feel of braces. Invisalign aligners are form-fitting, custom-made retainers that move your teeth over time. They work in a very similar way to traditional braces but have the advantage of looking completely invisible along the way.
Related Article: QUESTION: Do Invisalign Removable Braces Really Work?
Learn more about how Invisalign Invisible Braces work: https://www.invisalign.com/how-invisalign-works
Benefits of Invisalign
- Cost Effective: Many dental insurance plans cover the cost of Invisalign. However, monthly payments can also be made to cover the cost, if needed.
- Increase in Self-Confidence: No one wants to hear the term “metal mouth,” and with Invisalign invisible braces, no one will know you’re wearing retainers.
- Effective: Invisalign is as effective as traditional braces and can help correct many dental issues such as: overbite, underbite, overcrowding, and gaps. Also, without metal wires and brackets, your mouth will not experience any sores from metal rubbing against your mouth.
- Convenience: Most dentists recommend that Invisalign are worn anywhere between 10-24 weeks. Trips to the dental office are shorter and less often.
- Eating Ease: When wearing traditional, metal braces, eating things such as popcorn and candy is a big no-no. However, Invisalign allows you to eat with ease because you simply remove the aligner when eating.
- Extra Protection: Wearing Invisalign invisible braces can actually help give your teeth added protection when playing sports. They also help prevent teeth grinding and can also be used with whitening agents to whiten your teeth.
Related Article: Traditional Braces vs. Invisalign Invisible Braces
Give us a call today and we’d love to answer any of your questions about Invisalign invisible braces and book your consultation!
Contact us today to schedule your dental appointment and meet with our skilled dentists at one of our three conveniently located dental office locations within the Kansas City area, including Lee’s Summit / Independence, the Country Club Plaza and Downtown Kansas City. The gentle dentists and expert team at Thomas L. Anderson and Associates look forward to working with you to treat your dental emergency, achieve proper oral health and a beautiful smile that will last a lifetime. If you have any questions about your dental insurance benefits, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to review your policy! Please give us a call today to schedule an appointment and become part of our dental family.