Convenient Dental Care Quiz
For many of us, life is a race. Our career and our families are two full time jobs already. Trying to squeeze in simple extras like a haircut or a dental cleaning can be a scheduling nightmare! With what little extra time we have, we need others to be flexible with their schedule so we can get in and get out and get on with our busy lives. We need convenience. In dentistry, we need convenient dental care.
Please take our Convenient Dental Care Quiz. It can help you decide if the dental office you are currently going to is convenient enough to fit into your busy schedule.
Question 1: Convenient Dental Care Quiz
You are eating lunch and bite on something crunchy. You spit out a chunk of your back tooth. It doesn’t hurt and you are busy at work. You call your dentist with a dental emergency and he says:
- We can’t see you for 3 months so hang in there.
- Can you come in right away?
- When is a good time for you?
Question 2: Convenient Dental Care Quiz
You wake up in the morning with a volcanic toothache. Pain has never felt like this before. You call your dentist and he says:
- We are swamped today.
- Come in immediately.
- Come in as soon as you can.
Question 3: Convenient Dental Care Quiz
- You are getting married Saturday and just chipped your front tooth. You call your dentist and he says:
- We don’t have any room in the schedule for you,
- We are super busy but how about if the Doc fixes it over Lunch?
Question 4: Convenient Dental Care Quiz
You are going to the biggest job interview of your life tomorrow. You haven’t been to the dentist in 3 years. You have coffee-stained teeth. You call your dentist to ask if they can whithen your teeth quickly and he says:
- Sorry, we don’t have time to do a complete cleaning today. We are just too busy.
- Why don’t you come in and we will polish up your smile for 10 minutes, and then you can come back later for the complete cleaning.
Question 5: Convenient Dental Care Quiz
You are moving to Florida in a month and you are losing your Dental Insurance. You need a cleaning, a filling, and a porcelain crown. You need to get all your treatment completed before you leave because you’re going to lose your dental insurance benefits. You call your dentist and he says:
- Just wait until you move and then find a dentist there.
- We need get you in right away. When is a good time?
- We don’t want you to lose your dental benefits that you’ve been paying for … let’s schedule your appointment and get you taken care of as quickly as possible.
Convenient Dental Care Quiz Scoring. If you hear answer #1 to any of the examples, then you have problem. If you answer #2 or #3 to any of the examples, then you have a Dental Home that provides Convenient Dental Care.
We all are busy. We need convenience and friendly, helpful people in our lives. We need people who are understanding and empathetic to our situation. We need TLC. When something happens to our teeth, we need to be able to get the help we need at a time that is convenient for us.
Is your current dentist office not so convenient? If that’s the case, please give us a call at Thomas L. Anderson and Associates. We have three convenient locations in the Kansas City area and we look forward to working with you, as we would love to be your Dental Home.
We all deserve to have Convenient Dental Care. Make sure that the dental office you choose is convenient for you.